Frequently Asked Questions
A social media strategy is a comprehensive roadmap to address the what, when, how, and why for all the content you post on your company social pages.
- Identify your target market, competitors and analyse trends.
- Define your objectives.
- Clarify key messages.
- Set a budget.
- Identify the priority Social Media platforms.
- Identify metrics.
- Create killer content.
- Allocate roles and responsibilities.
- Test, evaluate, and tweak.
- Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Bookmarking Sites: Pinterest, Flipboard, Diggs.
- Consumer Review Networks: Yelp, Zomato, TripAdvisor.
- Media Sharing: Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, Vimeo.
- Discussion Forums: Reddit, Quora, Digg.
- Social Review Sites: Yelp, Foursquare, Tripadvisor.
- Community Blogs: Tumblr, Medium.
- Sharing Economy Networks: Kickstarter, Airbnb.
It starts at approximately €150 a month to employ a social media manager to develop, post and monitor your content and social media accounts. Every package tailored to match the company needs and objectives.
The marketing cost of social media varies between channels and strategies. To help you understand your audience and collect feedback for other marketing activities, most social media sites offer powerful analytics. However, paying for social media marketing is only worth it if you have a clear vision, know what you are doing and have a strategy in place.